Hey, we had a great class Sunday introducing us to the world of Philippians, which is what we'll be digging into together over the next few weeks.
I think it'll be great to just veg on a specific book of the Bible together and see what God slaps us in the face with.
Remember, this week the challenge is for you to ask God to put you into a place where you will be more sensitive to hearing His voice. I'm talking about real, tangible promptings from the Holy Spirit. Some people experience this on a regular basis - amazing but true! And I don't know about you, but I want to.
So my prayer for you and me both this week is that God would open up any parts of our lives that could be standing in the way of hearing His voice, expose it, and draw us nearer to Him in such a way that we can begin to hear Him.
And if you can, go ahead & start working your way through Philippians in your own quiet time. It will only make our times together on Sundays that much more rich.
...jp
Ps...Here's an awesome video I just stumbled across. This has GOT to be the most awesome People's Court interview ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment